[wp-hackers] Static content plugin

Moises Kirsch moi at mac.com
Fri Jun 18 18:28:41 UTC 2004

Most people (in the forums) are looking for ways to create something
like an "About" page as part of wordpress and I think that this would
be a cool future because you could manage the whole website from WP.

But as many people have said it might be better to keep this out of the
scope of wordpress. Thats why I sent an email asking for ideas,
opinions, comments and even rants :)

Moises