[wp-hackers] Welcome :)

Torger Bjornrud bjornrud at msu.edu
Thu Jun 17 05:11:21 UTC 2004

* who you are
Tor Bjornrud  a programmer and bearer of other hats for Matrix at
Michigan State University, an organization that researches electronic
education and gives web presence to entities within the humanities.
  http://matrix.msu.edu

Just moved my site, http://brainscat.com from Simplog after much
dissatisfaction with it, and having heard the rave reviews from MT
converts.

* why you're here
Because I'm hacking WordPress at home, and this is the place for
wp-hackers to congregate.

* what you'd like to get out of this list
A better physique and a larger bank account.

Seriously, communication with other devs as to some questions with
internals, as well as getting a pulse for other WordPress hacks and
projects going on.  I'd like to see collaboration on certain hacks, as
well as understand where some voids need to be filled.  Also, I'd like
to keep up to date on where WordPress is going so my hacks don't get
"left behind" on upgrade.