[wp-hackers] Plugin Site

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Sat Jul 17 01:55:18 UTC 2004

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004, Steve wrote:

> Okay, now that the thread has totally gone beyond what Craig initially
> was thinking about...

<snip lengthy description>

Yes. I think this is what everybody is saying.

+1

Meanwhile, I encourage "deep links" to stuff on my site. It's there so
that people can view it. And since the site design (on any one of my
sites) is terrible, the only value is the content, and so people should
be able to get to it as quickly as possible. But perhaps that's just me.

--
I should have liked, I do confess, to have had the lightest
license of a child, and yet been man enough to know its value.