[wp-hackers] Dashboard "focus"

Matthew Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Sun Dec 19 22:32:19 UTC 2004

Owen Winkler wrote:
> To that end, I would see the RSS on the Dashboard scrapped entirely for
> a Mozilla-like "update available" beacon that flashes when significant
> notices are released.  That, and make the Latest Activity section span
> the entire page.

I experimented with having Latest Activity being the main item on the
page and honestly it was just wasted space, the data density was very
low. Perhaps more could go there, but of the current stuff I don't see
it taking up much more space than it is.

Adding dates to the blog post titles...

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://pingomatic.com | http://cnet.com