[bbDev] Tags drop down.. can it be done?

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 09:41:49 GMT 2007

The suggestion for this came up on the wp-forums list a while back, but.. nothing was posted on the "How-To" for it..

I was just wondering, what would be the tags "call" for making this possible? Here's an example of what I'm talking about...

<li><h2>Browse By</h2>
<select name="archivemenu" onChange="document.location.href=this.options[this.selectedIndex].value;">
<option value="">Tags</option>
<?php tag_heat_map(); ?>
</select>

What's the actual "call" for the tags, to have them all be listed there? Thanks in advanced.. ;):)

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net