[bbDev] Re: Major change to install/options needs testing

Trent Adams trent.adams at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 06:25:11 GMT 2007

I fixed the "typo" that was causing the extra "forum" in the URL (my
bad), but permalinks (slugs) are not working at all and just getting a
redirecting error:

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request
for this address in a way that will never complete.

    *   This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing
to accept
          cookies.

Testing of this problem is available on any link on main page of my
forum.

Trent