[bbDev] Re: Major change to install/options needs testing

Trent Adams trent.adams at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 06:19:44 GMT 2007

I stand corrected.   Somehow it managed to add an additional /forums/
to my permalinks on my main forum page even though that is not placed
anywhere in the new bb-config or in the options.

http://forum.onvertigo.com is the correct URL
http://forum.onvertigo.com/forums/ is what the permalinks are now.....

Trent