[bbDev] bbpress will not login if I configure it to use wordpress user and pass cookies

0 1 primate.code at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 20:31:16 GMT 2006

Michael,

I found this in capabilities.php

function bb_give_user_default_role( $user ) {
	if ( !( is_object($user) && is_a($user, 'BB_User') ) )
		return;
	$user->set_role('inactive');
}

When I update that method by changing:

	$user->set_role('inactive');

	$user->set_role('member');

Users registered through the wordpress interface have their initial
bb_capabilities value set to member rather than inactive.

Hope this helps.