[bbDev] Has bbPress development stopped ?

Dr Malcolm Riddoch zeug at an-archos.com
Wed May 17 04:57:07 GMT 2006

On 17/05/2006, at 11:52 AM, Sean Hayford O'Leary wrote:

> It would be a shame to see this project go down the drain.
>
> I think bbPress' functionality (with a few exceptions) is almost
> perfect -- really, it just needs to bugs ironed out.
>
> Judging by what I've seen of software like Invision, phpBB, and
> VBulletin, bbPress is the best forum software around (despite its
> bugs).

I completely agree, it's by far my favourite forum app, not just in
terms of functionality but also being able to wrap it into any
WordPress theme, speaking of which does anyone have a theme
collection online yet? I've got a Letterhead version I wouldn't mind
adding.

XDForum is up and running, which is cool, seems to work fine along
those more trad forum lines but ... I WANT MY BBPRESS!

Cheers,

Malcolm

an-archos
community networks