[bbDev] Has bbPress development stopped ?

Sean Hayford O'Leary sdho at sdho.org
Wed May 17 03:52:35 GMT 2006

It would be a shame to see this project go down the drain.

I think bbPress' functionality (with a few exceptions) is almost
perfect -- really, it just needs to bugs ironed out.

Judging by what I've seen of software like Invision, phpBB, and
VBulletin, bbPress is the best forum software around (despite its
bugs).

-Sean Hayford O'Leary

On 5/16/06, David Munn <munnday at gmail.com> wrote:
> We all want this gem to receive more development from the WP boys, but
> remember Matt and the team have never made and promises on when and if
> the forum will ever be completed.
>
> On saying that, if you or anyone else were to take the development to
> the next level - I'm sure the team would be interested!
>
> David Munn
>
> Harvey Ramer wrote:
> > I understand. I just had high hopes based on some bb threads. I appreciated
> > your help on my install. I read the warnings. No legal issues here! :)

Sean Hayford O'Leary
http://sdho.org