[bbDev] Show Emails in Admin - Users

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 22:16:13 GMT 2006

[Michael wrote>
I made the decision a long time ago not to expose user emails.  I  don't remember exactly why.]

Probably for the person's privacy, and really, not much need for it anyway .. but, I can see how it would be nice though. (example:  If wanting to send that specific person an email quickly, you would just simply view the user list, or whatever.)

[Michael wrote>
What do you think, allow admins to see user emails?  Make sense to me.

Moderators too?]

Yeah, my as well. ;) :)  If by chance none of the admins are around on a person's forum, a moderator *is*, and say they might need to send a user an email about "forum conduct", or something, they could just grab it, and send one. :)

It's up to everyone else though.. so..

spencerp