[bbDev] URL issues and wordpress 2.0

Nigel Johnson deviant at dr-deviant.net
Thu Dec 29 11:12:11 GMT 2005

Hi

I am going to give it a try. I want to make it look and feel a little bit more like my WP theme... when I get a couple of hours :)

I may also see about getting my sidebar from WP in the sidebar of BBPress... then we're ready to rock and roll.

I'll post more when I have a working theme... and some place to put them with descriptions/instructions etc :)

Thanks guys. This is an awesome product.
Nigel.