[bbDev] URL issues and wordpress 2.0

Tom Claessens whistlerke at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 09:34:39 GMT 2005

I haven't implemented bbPress with wordpress yet, but this is now really
easy, since WP 2.0 now uses the same database structure as bbPress (users,
usermeta).
Just edit your bb-config.php file as the comments suggest.

You can style it by editing files in bb-templates/. There are not much
themes available yet, since bbPress is alpha software, but it works great! I
think you should give it a try (making a template), if you have knowledge of
HTML

Tom