[bbDev] URL issues and wordpress 2.0

Nigel Johnson deviant at dr-deviant.net
Thu Dec 29 00:40:37 GMT 2005

Hi there.

I am thoroughly impressed by the implementation of BBPress that is running on the WP2.0 site, and I was wondering when the changes made will be incorporated into the build of BBPress?

I am also having a bit of an issue with the operation of bbpress within WP2.0 for a start my database is case-sensitive, so WP_users is not the same table as wp_users... took 5 minutes :)

How do you style the site? I know there is a style.css missing from the bb-template.. theme? but just copying the wp-default version does not really work.

Is there anywhere we can find documentation on how to create a theme? or where we can get already made style.css's from?

Thanks in advance.

Nigel.