[bbDev] new WP.org / updated bbpress?

Aaron aaron at paintbox.org
Tue Dec 27 14:29:31 GMT 2005

I have noticed the updated wordpress.org website and more specifically the
support forum. Which I like the new layout of the forum (they used some of
the ideas I was preparing to roll out on a bbpress forum ;).

I have noticed that some of the board functions work, the ability to use
favorites with clean urls for instance, and I am pretty sure there are
some more features under the hood, (I just havnt had the time to play with
it yet).  I know the Devs have been busy with the new wp.org website as
well as WP2.  But are any of the updates in the forum reflected in the
nightly builds?  Not to push but does anybody know when bbpress will start
getting a little more attention?

Keep up the good work

Aaron