[bbDev] RSS feeds

Michael D Adams mikea at turbonet.com
Sun Aug 21 18:41:45 GMT 2005

Actually, I've been meaning to throw 'feed:' on everything.  I'd
forgotten about it, is all.  It's an (at the moment slightly
controversial) emerging standard for identifying feed links.

You can remove it by going to bb-includes/default-filters.php and
commenting out all the lines that reference bb_make_feed (there's
just one at the moment).

Michael