[wp-unit-tests] writing unit tests

Adam Silverstein adamsilverstein at earthboundhosting.com
Mon Feb 4 17:03:07 UTC 2013

i'm new to writing unit tests, but want to contribute especially as i add
patches to core.

i finally wrote my first unit test for the revisions bug we are working on
fixing here - http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/16215

my code tries to reproduce the bug by going thru the steps used to
reproduce it in the ticket, but i must be doing something different than
what i think because all my assertion pass, until i apply the patch and
then they fail.

i think the issue is that i am not replicating what happens correctly, but
could really use an extra set of eyeballs with unit test experience!

thanks.