[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #60673: Indicate submenu item level in admin nav menu editor and customizer nav menu editor

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri May 24 18:55:57 UTC 2024

#60673: Indicate submenu item level in admin nav menu editor and customizer nav
menu editor
 Reporter:  joedolson                |       Owner:  rcreators
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  assigned
  needs-testing-info                 |  javascript

Comment (by rcreators):

 I have implemented above messages for admin section and this is working
 fine. Now I have issue with doing it with customizer area.

 In customizer, the item control php file get data from item control. Also
 few data coming from js file render function control. I tried to add or
 fetch data but it's quite complicated to fetch or add data for item
 position, total position and parent name.

 If someone have idea to do that for customizer, please do let me know.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/60673#comment:11>