[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #48730: Twenty Twenty: Wide and Full Width blocks top and bottoms margins don't respect original design causing layout issues

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue May 21 19:53:17 UTC 2024

#48730: Twenty Twenty: Wide and Full Width blocks top and bottoms margins don't
respect original design causing layout issues
----------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  collet                      |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                |      Status:  new

Comment (by karmatosed):

 > Would it be reasonable to remove the theme styles for these block
 margins and rely on the defaults provided by core?
 > The core styles have also changed several times since this issue was
 opened, and there are likely other conflicts that needs to be tested.

 I think this is fair if in testing there isn't too much of a visual
 difference.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/48730#comment:6>