[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #60859: Twenty Twenty-one: Table block selected text color not appear when we select "Stripes" style.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue May 14 11:30:09 UTC 2024

#60859: Twenty Twenty-one: Table block selected text color not appear when we
select "Stripes" style.
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  viralsampat        |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new

Comment (by viralsampat):

 Hello @karmatosed

 Thank you so much for the update.

 I have checked attached link and it was no longer active.

 Here, I have checked this issue and prepared its new video. Also, I have
 provided its step to replicate this issue.

 **Issue:
 [https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/27648230?key=166a5315cc67e5cbfd136c32b46038e2]**

 - First of all active Twenty Twenty Two or Twenty Twenty-one theme.
 - Select table block.
 - Add text into the table column.
 - Change text color from block setting.
 - Now, change background from block setting.
 - Change table style from default to stripes

 We can see that text color changed to black instead of selected color from
 block setting. I think that it should not be change when we change table
 background color. It should be same which we selected.

 Thanks,

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/60859#comment:2>