[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #55704: Twenty Twenty-Two: Allow customizing (top) padding through inspector controls

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue May 14 09:51:07 UTC 2024

#55704: Twenty Twenty-Two: Allow customizing (top) padding through inspector
controls
--------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  Bernhard Reiter     |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)        |      Status:  new
Changes (by karmatosed):

 * keywords:  dev-feedback => dev-feedback close

Comment:

 I am a little reluctant to remove anything would cause theme changes after
 the release and have someone need to learn. My feeling right now is this
 is a lower priority and would be a close with maybe later, we know that
 our focus for default themes is on bugs right now. If this isn't desirable
 we can always resolve though with adding a spacer block - I just am
 cautious with changing the template now.

 @bernhard-reiter I would be interested in your feelings on this now.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/55704#comment:3>