[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #61207: Multisite Admin Bar "My Sites" dropdown overflows viewport and makes content inaccessible

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon May 13 12:26:45 UTC 2024

#61207: Multisite Admin Bar "My Sites" dropdown overflows viewport and makes
content inaccessible
 Reporter:  fabiankaegy   |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  multisite     |
 When working on a large Multisite network we just ran into an issue where
 the "My Sites" dropdown in the Admin Bar becomes too tall to fit in the
 height of the screen. Instead of becoming scrollable, it just goes outside
 the viewport and becomes inaccessible. (This is for the `#wp-admin-bar-my-
 sites` container)