[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #61180: Twenty Seventeen : Latest Comments Author font weight is different in both side

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu May 9 22:02:46 UTC 2024

#61180: Twenty Seventeen : Latest Comments Author font weight is different in both
side
-------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  pitamdey                 |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  new

Comment (by sabernhardt):

 The block's styles had set the font size at 14px in WordPress 5.0, and now
 the size is relative at `0.875em`. The theme has an editor-related class
 on the front end that has also been ineffective within the editor for four
 years.

 font size in Twenty Seventeen, but I think I prefer continuing to use the
 block's default. [attachment:"61180.alt.patch"] removes those rules
 entirely.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/61180#comment:2>