[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #60708: REST page 2 item 0 === page 1 item 99 when requesting 100 posts from a post type

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jun 24 22:07:25 UTC 2024

#60708: REST page 2 item 0 === page 1 item 99 when requesting 100 posts from a post
type
-------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  vialars                  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  new
Changes (by antonvlasenko):

 * keywords:   => close reporter-feedback

Comment:

 I cannot reproduce this issue on WordPress 6.4.3 or the latest trunk
 version (6.6-beta3-58440-src).

 I created a custom post type, added 300 entries to it, and sent 2 REST API
 requests to query the first and second pages (100 entries each). The
 endpoint correctly paginated the custom post type entries.

 Since this issue does not occur on either WordPress 6.4.3 or the latest
 trunk version, I believe it is not related to WordPress Core itself.

 @vialars Could you please provide the steps to reproduce the issue on a
 clean WordPress installation? Unfortunately, I am unable to reproduce it.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/60708#comment:2>