[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #60937: Twenty Seventeen: Button block font weight does not change when using block Appearance setting

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jun 21 10:57:02 UTC 2024

#60937: Twenty Seventeen: Button block font weight does not change when using block
Appearance setting
 Reporter:  pranitdugad                          |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  reopened
  testing needs-refresh                          |
Changes (by karmatosed):

 * keywords:  has-screenshots has-patch needs-testing => has-screenshots
     has-patch needs-testing needs-refresh

Comment:

 Thank you for your testing @sabernhardt for me I do think that over having
 this done in commit as there are a few things I would love to have a patch
 refresh on this so we can test with everything. We do have time as bundled
 themes are being packaged separate and we can keep committing until RC,
 then it will just go to the right version - which is great.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/60937#comment:10>