[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #61478: Twenty Twenty-One : Excerpt Block "Read More" text color is not showing on frontend

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jun 21 10:52:52 UTC 2024

#61478: Twenty Twenty-One : Excerpt Block "Read More" text color is not showing on
frontend
 Reporter:  pranitdugad                          |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  new

Comment (by narenin):

 Hi @karmatosed

 Thanks for the feedback.

 I have made those changes so that it's not applied to Excerpt Block by
 excluding that block link.

 We can also remove that code because it is applying to Link when block has
 background color and link text color and I believe if someone set both
 these color link text color should shown according to setting.

 Please share your valuable thought on this.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/61478#comment:7>