[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #61478: Twenty Twenty-One : Excerpt Block "Read More" text color is not showing on frontend

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jun 21 08:25:36 UTC 2024

#61478: Twenty Twenty-One : Excerpt Block "Read More" text color is not showing on
frontend
-----------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  pranitdugad                        |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                       |      Status:  new
Changes (by karmatosed):

 * keywords:  has-screenshots => has-screenshots reporter-feedback

Comment:

 I have just tested this using the latest version of Twenty Twenty-One. I
 am not seeing the issue, but there might be some issues with your own
 setup or other variables we need to consider in order to get testing here.

 Would you be able to make sure the following:
 - You are using the latest version of Twenty Twenty-One.
 - Try outside a group and inside. Is it any different in either case for
 you?
 - Uninstall all other plugins to see if anything changes.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/61478#comment:1>