[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #59390: Incorrect method / function args used in bin/tests/core/tests/rest-api/wpRestMenuItemsController.php

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jun 13 14:03:08 UTC 2024

#59390: Incorrect method / function args used in bin/tests/core/tests/rest-
api/wpRestMenuItemsController.php
-----------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  david.binda                  |       Owner:  hellofromTonya
     Type:  defect (bug)                 |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by hellofromTonya):

 * owner:  (none) => hellofromTonya
 * status:  new => assigned
 * milestone:  6.6 => Future Release

Comment:

 Hmm, this one is not a straightforward swap. It will need investigation to
 check.

 I've added to my TODO list. Moving it out of the 6.6 milestone, for now,
 as fixing a test is not bound to a milestone. As soon as there's a clear
 understanding, the fix can be committed.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/59390#comment:12>