[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #55600: Can't save registered post meta field of type string that equals registered default value via REST API

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jun 13 09:31:28 UTC 2024

#55600: Can't save registered post meta field of type string that equals registered
default value via REST API
 Reporter:  kraftner                  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)              |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by ramon fincken):

 Confirmed: the patch works for single meta values.

 However we cannot get the tests setup for multi valued meta values,
 therefore we cannot validate the patch for default value(s?) of multiple
 rows of meta value for the same meta key.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/55600#comment:6>