[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #60808: Twenty Twenty-Four: Black outline around the Navigation block submenu-expanding button

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jun 11 17:57:34 UTC 2024

#60808: Twenty Twenty-Four: Black outline around the Navigation block submenu-
expanding button
 Reporter:  jordesign                            |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  new

Comment (by poena):

 Yes, that the updated theme.json is not used if the user has already added
 custom CSS is a problem that I did not consider. That is a valid argument.

 I don't think that the problem, which is that some people find the styles
 **ugly** (as opposed to something being broken) validates the proposed
 solution.

 One could wish that the editor implemented better ways to control all link
 states, but there is no focused work on that area ''right now.''

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/60808#comment:39>