[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #52694: Twenty Twenty-One: Primary menu toggle filter adds toggles to third party menu locations

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jun 3 12:42:14 UTC 2024

#52694: Twenty Twenty-One: Primary menu toggle filter adds toggles to third party
menu locations
-------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  domainsupport            |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  new

Comment (by SergeyBiryukov):

 Replying to [comment:16 SergeyBiryukov]:
 > So I would rewrite the code in question like this

 It appears that the `isset( $args->theme_location )` check is redundant
 here, as it is one of the defaults in `wp_nav_menu()` and would always be
 present. All of the filters attached to `walker_nav_menu_start_el` in
 other bundled themes just check `$args->theme_location` directly, so the
 same should be enough here:

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/52694#comment:17>