[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #61344: On mobile devices, the first element of the Navigation block is focused by default

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jun 3 07:33:37 UTC 2024

#61344: On mobile devices, the first element of the Navigation block is focused by
default
--------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  skullblaka    |       Owner:  audrasjb
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by skullblaka):

 I'd like to point out that it doesn't really matter the device screen
 size.
 if I use the nav icon in the desktop version, it has the same issue.

 In this example, i'm on the home page but the about page is focused.
 [[Image(https://i.imgur.com/tnyCVUI.png)]]

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/61344#comment:4>