[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #61638: Site Health Tool - Directory sizes stuck in loading state in WordPress v6.6 RC3

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jul 31 13:10:04 UTC 2024

#61638: Site Health Tool - Directory sizes stuck in loading state in WordPress v6.6
RC3
 Reporter:  kowsar89                 |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  new
  screenshots has-testing-info       |  administration
  needs-testing                      |

Comment (by markussss):

 I am not sure if this is directly related and sorry, I couldn't read the
 entire thread yet. But the data that is shown in the "Directories and
 Sizes" in "Site Health" is also not acurate or up to date. This was
 already before WordPress 6.6 though. That means, from my experience to get
 updated data you must delete the transient "dirsize_cache".

 I am usually not commenting on trac, so I don't know the rules in here.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/61638#comment:14>