[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #61712: After wordpress 6.6 gutenburg editor is so slow , i can't even write a word , it is that slow

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jul 31 09:32:39 UTC 2024

#61712: After wordpress 6.6 gutenburg editor is so slow , i can't even write a word
, it is that slow
---------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  refract0188    |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new

Comment (by fakhrur):

 @priethor i currently using Greenshift FSE and Greenshift Pagebuidler for
 my website, and activated 14 plugins, i rolled back to wordpress 6.5.5 its
 absolutely fine, but in wordpress 6.6.1 is like not stable if i try
 writing on, btw i am using Mobile Phone to make my site, and also writing
 too :)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/61712#comment:5>