[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #61736: WP Site Health doesn't work if `wp-content/uploads/fonts` directory doesn't exist

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jul 24 02:11:47 UTC 2024

#61736: WP Site Health doesn't work if `wp-content/uploads/fonts` directory doesn't
exist
 Reporter:  jkmassel      |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Site Health   |    Version:  trunk
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 Related to #60719 and https://github.com/WordPress/wordpress-
 develop/pull/6260.

 As noted in https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-6-6-query-to-
 directory-sizes-of-wp-site-health-json-returns-500-error/, the API returns
 a 500 error if `wp-content/uploads/fonts` doesn't exist (because it thinks
 it can't reliably determine the size of the WordPress installation without
 access to that directory).

 We're already checking the overall size of `uploads_size`, so IINM we're
 also double-counting the size of any included fonts.