[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #50311: Twenty Twenty: blocks are too narrow in editor when the Full Width Template is selected

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jul 23 13:48:58 UTC 2024

#50311: Twenty Twenty: blocks are too narrow in editor when the Full Width Template
is selected
---------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  aljullu        |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new

Comment (by aljullu):

 Thanks for checking, @sabernhardt and @karmatosed!

 I tested, and the issue is still reproducible on my end with Twenty Twenty
 and WordPress 6.6. Adding a paragraph block to a post with the Full Width
 template shows the text breaking in different words in the frontend
 ''vs.'' the editor. I think it would need to be fixed in the theme CSS and
 not in the core editor.

 Having said that, I'm fine closing this issue if you prefer, given that
 it's quite old, and it looks like there haven't been any other reports of
 this.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/50311#comment:3>