[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #61717: Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /sites/site.com/wp-includes/media.php on line 795 801

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Jul 20 13:23:22 UTC 2024

#61717: Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in
/sites/site.com/wp-includes/media.php on line 795 801
 Reporter:  vladte4                              |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |     Status:  new
                                                 |  Review
Component:  Media                                |    Version:  6.6
 Severity:  major                                |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  performance, coding-standards, php-  |
  compatibility                                  |
 Hello! Maybe someone knows what the problem is? Photo files avif.
 [[Image(https://i.ibb.co/gTFqdW5/photo-2024-07-20-16-12-13.jpg)]]
 [[Image(https://i.ibb.co/KqsDJ7N/2024-07-20-161310.png)]]
 [[Image(https://i.ibb.co/RTLc6q2/f5n91e6t.png)]]

 It seems to me that the error began to appear after updating the
 WordPress. I tried regenerate thumbnails but it didn't work for me. I
 disabled all plugins and left only WooCommerce, WPBakery, Woodmart Core.