[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #61637: Twenty Sixteen : Pullquote Block Border left position is not same in editor & frontend

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jul 12 05:42:17 UTC 2024

#61637: Twenty Sixteen : Pullquote Block Border left position is not same in editor
& frontend
-----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  pitamdey         |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  new

Comment (by poena):

 Looking at the screenshots, I don't believe either of these behaviors are
 correct.
 Are you able to share how the red border is added? Can you share a copy of
 the markup from the block editor?

 My own expectation would be that when the border is added to the block
 using the block settings, they should replace the existing border. Both
 borders should not be showing, only one.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/61637#comment:1>