[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #61554: Attachment page not redirecting to attachment file even after setting the option in wp-admin/options.php

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jul 4 11:50:16 UTC 2024

#61554: Attachment page not redirecting to attachment file even after setting the
option in wp-admin/options.php
 Reporter:  beingbaban                           |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  new

Comment (by beingbaban):

 Hi its on live website and there is no caching enabled. We suddenly
 started to receive spam comments and then we noticed this issue.

 Replying to [comment:7 antpb]:
 > hi @beingbaban ! Thanks for the detailed reproduction steps. We are
 having trouble seeing the issue still, is there any chance that the
 install that you are seeing this on has caching configured in the
 environment? Is this a live site or on your local machine? It would be
 helpful to know your testing environment that you are seeing this so we
 can eliminate that possibility. If it is a live site on a server it is
 likely on that view of the page it is caching the render to some degree.

 > Leaving this ticket open to confirm if this is on a live environment or
 not. :)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/61554#comment:8>