[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #55873: Since WP 6.0 the Author dropdown field disappeared from the quick edit screen

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon May 30 10:54:55 UTC 2022

#55873: Since WP 6.0 the Author dropdown field disappeared from the quick edit
screen
 Reporter:  julianoe         |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  closed

Comment (by julianoe):

 Thanks for the info. I did not see the 10,000 figure was the treshold
 while skimming through the update logs. Our website passed it in the same
 week the update was pushed, hence the suprise.
 We have updated it. Thanks for taking the time!

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/55873#comment:3>