[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #55838: Warning: strip_tags() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in wp-includes/formatting.php:2246

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu May 26 14:46:35 UTC 2022

#55838: Warning: strip_tags() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in wp-
includes/formatting.php:2246
-------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  dd32               |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new

Comment (by TimothyBlynJacobs):

 Updating `wp_parse_slug_list` makes the most sense to me.

 Additionally, we should also drop the `sanitize_callback` that is included
 for the `slug` query parameter. The REST API schema validation will
 properly validate the value as an array of strings and allow the same
 behavior of including a comma-separated list.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/55838#comment:2>