[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #55426: Two Categories in one URL; Shows Posts that are in BOTH Categories doesn’t work

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue May 17 20:56:58 UTC 2022

#55426: Two Categories in one URL; Shows Posts that are in BOTH Categories doesn’t
work
-----------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  gooloode                     |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                 |      Status:  new

Comment (by bcworkz):

 Disregard, I was using an invalid term slug, underscore vs. hyphen
 confusion. Custom type works fine as well.

 Replying to [comment:10 bcworkz]:
 > I see what the discrepancy is now, the issue is in using multiple
 category terms on custom post type queries. Works fine on default 'post'
 post type, but not on custom types like 'product'. Plain vanilla 5.9.3
 site, no plugins, Twenty twenty-one theme. I probably did this last time I
 confirmed, but failed to mention this key aspect of the failed query.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/55426#comment:11>