[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #55426: Two Categories in one URL; Shows Posts that are in BOTH Categories doesn’t work

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon May 16 12:27:17 UTC 2022

#55426: Two Categories in one URL; Shows Posts that are in BOTH Categories doesn’t
work
-----------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  gooloode                     |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                 |      Status:  new

Comment (by gooloode):

 Hi Peter,
 i'm unable to create a hosting environment as both of my slots are in
 live-use. But maybe the List of Plugins and such may help. I use:
 WPBruiser
 301 Redirects Pro
 Advanced Ads – PopUp and Layer Ads
 Advanced Ads Pro
 Advanced Ads – Sticky Ads
 Advanced Ads – Tracking
 Advanced Ads
 Amazon Product In a Post
 AnyComment
 Code Snippets
 Disable Admin Notices Individually
 Disable/Remove Google Fonts
 Easy Add Thumbnail
 Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades
 Forminator Pro
 GDPR Data Request Form
 Glossary
 Helpful
 Stop Generating Unnecessary Thumbnails
 MailPoet 3 Premium (New)
 MailPoet 3 (New)
 MyThemeShop Theme & Plugin Updater
 Post SMTP
 Real Cookie Banner
 Schema & Structured Data for WP & AMP
 Stop WP Emails Going to Spam
 Advanced Editor Tools (previously TinyMCE Advanced)
 TotalPoll – Lite
 Two Factor
 User Access Shortcodes
 User Menus
 White Label CMS
 WP Force SSL
 WP-PageNavi
 WP Review Pro
 WP Rocket
 SEOPress
 WP Statistics
 Widget Disable

 And the Code Snippets for my functions.php
 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sswH9DvdPGRvPlc_mfvWEGCv0moxvFyz/view?usp=sharing

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/55426#comment:6>