[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #55742: In Safari Browser, when we click on preview in new tab then it opens a page/post in same tab

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon May 16 08:13:17 UTC 2022

#55742: In Safari Browser, when we click on preview in new tab then it opens a
page/post in same tab
----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  kmadhak         |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)    |     Status:  new
Component:  Administration  |    Version:  5.9.3
 Severity:  normal          |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  administration  |
 When we create a page/post and after updating its content we can preview a
 page/post in new tab then in chrome it always open in new tab but in
 safari the preview in new tab works only once and from the second time it
 always open in same tab, for more detail please find the attachment and
 let me know if there is anything.