[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #55736: WordPress 5.9.3 is available! Please inform the site administrator or administrator.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun May 15 16:42:55 UTC 2022

#55736: WordPress 5.9.3 is available! Please inform the site administrator or
administrator.
 Reporter:  tarik123      |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:  5.9.3
 Severity:  major         |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 Good evening,

 I would like to know if it is normal to have the message: "WordPress 5.9.3
 is available! Please inform the site administrator or administrator."
 Because I am the "only" administrator of this website.

 Could you please help me? Do I have to do something to update my WordPress
 site or do I just have to wait until you update your interface?

 Best regards,
 Tarik