[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #55184: Custom style handle attached to a custom block style is never load even if the block is in the page.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat May 7 08:34:03 UTC 2022

#55184: Custom style handle attached to a custom block style is never load even if
the block is in the page.
-----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  alexandrebuffet  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  new

Comment (by daymobrew):

 I encountered the same issue (I called wp_register_style in the 'init'
 hook).
 https://gist.github.com/damiencarbery/49cbd76c30b5116fecb7a30d0439142a
 #file-dcwd-custom-block-styles-php

 The CSS is enqueued when a theme does not include 'wp-block-styles'
 support (hence my workaround to enqueue when it does support that).
 Enqueuing works correctly when editing the page. The issue is only on the
 front end.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/55184#comment:1>