[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #55390: Not able to choose Color picker in customizer when the blocks are added in widget

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Mar 15 13:21:58 UTC 2022

#55390: Not able to choose Color picker in customizer when the blocks are added in
widget
 Reporter:  nileshc      |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
  (bug)                  |
Component:  Editor       |    Version:  5.9.2
 Severity:  major        |   Keywords:  needs-patch needs-testing needs-
  Focuses:  ui,          |  design-feedback has-screenshots needs-design
  javascript, css        |
 Hi Team,

 I hope you are doing well and safe!

 I would like to highlight an issue with the color picker in the customizer
 when using the blocks in widgets.

 1. For choosing the custom color, whenever you click on the color
 selection, it will trigger a click event where it will ask you to leave
 the site or not?
 Here is the screenshot: https://share.bsf.io/YEur81BW

 2. The color selection palette is not properly displayed.
 Here is the screenshot: https://share.bsf.io/wbuzJ0zq

 Furthermore, I have gone ahead and found that this issue is coming from
 WordPress version 5.9.2

 Also, I have demonstrated a video that would help you check it on your end
 too.

 This issue is occurring on default themes as well as other famous themes
 as well.

 Here is the screencast: https://share.bsf.io/yAuKoy2J

 I would suggest you please check this on priority and release a patch for
 this issue, as users are facing lots of issues due to this.

 Looking forward to your response.