[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #55311: Style and JS URLs for some blocks are broken when using WP outside of the current prefix

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Mar 7 17:48:17 UTC 2022

#55311: Style and JS URLs for some blocks are broken when using WP outside of the
current prefix
 Reporter:  pgpagely       |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new

Comment (by pgpagely):

 I can confirm this looks like it fixes the issue on our side when applied
 like this as well. It would be great to get this out in the next
 maintenance release if it is passing tests because right now it is a
 breaking change as far as I can tell.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/55311#comment:4>