[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #55298: How do I turn off this mandatory verification for new users accessing the site?

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Mar 2 18:07:41 UTC 2022

#55298: How do I turn off this mandatory verification for new users accessing the
site?
--------------------------+----------------------------
 Reporter:  jason7912     |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by SergeyBiryukov):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 Hi there, welcome to WordPress Trac! Thanks for the ticket.

 I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with your website. WordPress core
 does not have a verification page like that, it may be created by a plugin
 or your hosting provider. Please note that this Trac is used for
 enhancements and bug reporting for the WordPress core software, not for
 individual support questions.

 Please try the support forums to get help with your site:
 https://wordpress.org/support/forums/.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/55298#comment:1>