[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #56109: Twenty Twenty one theme button font size issue when we change the alignement.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jun 30 12:20:46 UTC 2022

#56109: Twenty Twenty one theme button font size issue when we change the
alignement.
------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  nidhidhandhukiya  |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)      |     Status:  new
Component:  Bundled Theme     |    Version:
 Severity:  normal            |   Keywords:  needs-patch
  Focuses:                    |
 Activate Twenty Twenty one theme.
 Take a button block.
 Align button to any left, center or right.
 Then add font size it should not reflect on button on the editor side it
 should work properly on the user side.
 If you make button alignment to none then this issue will not happen.

 I have attached video for better understanding.
 Video url :- [https://share.cleanshot.com/RM7ldWCN165aUBR4vzxm]